PT Home Credit Indonesia memulai kegiatan usahanya di Indonesia pada tahun 2013. Perjalanan kami di Indonesia dimulai di wilayah Jabodetabek diikuti dengan ekspansi ke Bandung, Makassar, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Malang, Denpasar, Pekanbaru, Medan, Batam, Palembang, Banjarmasin , Pontianak, Manado, dan Balikpapan. Kami berencana untuk memperluas lebih jauh dan berharap untuk berada di semua wilayah dan kota besar di Indonesia pada tahun 2018.
Kami menyediakan pembiayaan di dalam toko (pembiayaan non-tunai langsung di gerai ritel) kepada pelanggan yang memenuhi syarat yang ingin membeli barang tahan lama konsumen seperti peralatan rumah tangga, barang elektronik, ponsel, dan furnitur. Selain pembiayaan di dalam toko, kami juga menyediakan pembiayaan multiguna yang kami tawarkan kepada pelanggan kami yang sudah ada untuk membiayai renovasi rumah mereka, biaya sekolah atau bahkan perjalanan liburan. Seiring dengan perluasan jaringan distribusi kami, jangkauan produk yang kami tawarkan juga akan berkembang.
Lamaran Pekerjaan PT Home Credit Indonesia
1. Treasury & AR Staff
Prepare and handle reconciliations relating to the identified branch, deposit and general ledger accounts:
- Perform daily bank report & journals
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliation for bank accounts
- Prepare and maintain Time Deposit Summary Report
- Monitoring adequacy amount on payment of bank account
- Prepare data OJK’s Cashflow reporting and ensure all information is accurate.
- Prepare inflow & outflow report for incoming portfolio
- Prepare Bank & Cash balance data at the end of month
- Prepare Daily Bank Balance Report and daily bank journal
- Maintain List of Outstanding Deposit to 3rd party
- Maintain relationship with banks
- Maintain List of Loan Disbursement
- Prepare any documentation for opening new bank account
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Required language(s): Proficient in English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to adapt to any quick changes
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Good communication skills
2. UX Designer
- Translate business requirement to user journey
- (Co)facilitate design thinking workshops, enabling cross function collaborations
- Deliver UX design solutions based on business requirements to developers
- Improve design system to be more effective & reusable
- Ideally a post-graduate design degree preferred in UX or UI design or cognitive science/human factors.
- 1-3 years of UX, UI design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is a must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
3. IT Backend Developer
Do you call yourself an online game freak or coding lover? If you want to challenge yourself to make earnings from your hobby, try being a part of community that is both testing your skills and, at the same time, providing you income doing the thing you love the most. Being an IT Developer in Home Credit means that you’ll be in an environment that works together for a common goal and up your own programming skills in the process!
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Write and perform unit testing.
- Perform code review prior to every pull request and/or merge request
- Collaborate with Front-end developers and System Analysts to develop a technical solution.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Define estimates (in Story Points) based on specified requirements.
- Degree from computer science or similar
- Hands-on experience in Spring Framework
- Have experience/exposure in Java
- Has basic knowledge of clean architecture concepts, Restful API and GraphQL.
4. CRM Campaign Communication Specialist
- Communication strategy creation for CRM campaigns by using all available communication channels and customer insight
- Collaborate with Marketing to design and develop communication materials for all non-verbal channels related to CRM campaigns
- Develop and implement communication plans for new products and offers according to communication guidelines and brand principles
- Supervise and improve the effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns and the quality of the content (ensure CTA is working, key benefits are relevant, no outdated information in the nonverbal materials)
- Develop and implement regular research & test on new content to identify gaps and improve content strategy (FGD and other types of research)
- Review and analyze the efficiency of campaigns and propose recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Marketing
- Good understanding of how to gather effective insights
- 1+ years of direct marketing campaigns background with experience in campaign development and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
5. Data Analyst
Data Analyst or “Data Wizard” is someone who has the power to get raw information, process it, and turn it into meaningful information to support decision making. He/she is a geek who has big curiosity and investigative nature. Someone who chooses to be data analyst can advance their career in Home Credit to various management positions; both as leaders or as expert.
What you will do to kickstart your career as data analyst
- Review data mining, prepare analysis and deliver reporting (regular and aD-hoc) and ensure the accuracy and deliver in timely manner.
- Provide process automatization (SQL jobs, procedures, ODBC to excel) to support and improve current business process.
- Maintain and generate the regular reports (daily, weekly, monthly) to understand the trends, highlight the issues, correlations and other outcomes, and forming clear and propose recommendation
- To build and maintain tools for transactional process such as integrating external data into data warehouse
- Ensure and promote compliance data processing rules and Information security standards
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably IT, statistics
- At least 3 years’ experience with data analytic, data mining, business intelligent, analysis tools
- Excellent SQL knowledge and skill
- Advanced Ms Excel skills – lookup functions, pivot tables, validations, macros
- Have experience in building dashboard using data visualization tools (Power BI and/or Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to process & clean data, identify & analyze trends and create insights
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken
6. Talent Acceleration Program (TAP)
Home Credit Indonesia is looking for future talent who is curious, entrepreneurial, resilient, and has a vision to transform the way the world shops. TAP it now to get the best experience of your professional journey to become our future talent. In just 9 Months..explore your potential through FIVE different streams that you can choose:
- Product & Digital Marketing
- Commercial, Collection, OPS
- IT, Data Science, Risk
- HR, Legal Compliance
- With flexibility in working and our spirit of collaboration, you’ll be able to fulfil your potential through an accelerated learning journey that opens anywhere at any time supported by great teams of people
- As you will directly be involved in ongoing strategic projects, you’ll have a chance to innovate and make an impact
- It’s only a door knock away to be connected with your mentor from senior management level, so you can get the best support to unlock your potential
- You’ll be exposed to people from diverse background, a world class team, and unlimited opportunities to discover yourself
- You can work with our hybrid* working environment.
*Applicable only if you passed the program. During the program you are required to get in touch & build strong relationship with the team to increase your chance of success.
What We’re Looking For:
- A fresh graduate or early professional with under 3 years of experience
- Curious, resilient, and has a sense of entrepreneurship
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Someone with a prior organizational experience or other achievements
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia | Deadline: 31 Juli 2022
Join Group Telegram Jobfinder Untuk Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaan terupdate lainnya Disini