Marketing Strategic Specialist Lazada – Didirikan pada tahun 2012, Lazada Group adalah platform eCommerce terkemuka di Asia Tenggara. Kami mempercepat kemajuan di Indonesia, Malaysia, Filipina, Singapura, Thailand dan Vietnam melalui perdagangan dan teknologi. Dengan jaringan logistik dan pembayaran terbesar di kawasan ini, Lazada adalah bagian dari kehidupan sehari-hari konsumen kami di kawasan ini dan kami bertujuan untuk melayani 300 juta pembeli pada tahun 2030. Sejak 2016, Lazada adalah platform unggulan Asia Tenggara yang didukung oleh Alibaba Group oleh infrastruktur teknologi mutakhirnya.
Lamaran Pekerjaan Lazada
Introduction to Specific BU/Country
The Seller Operations team focuses on building an ecosystem that supports and propels seller growth, in line with our vision to be the most engaging e-Commerce marketplace in Indonesia. Core operations of the team includes Seller Engagement, Seller Services and Business Development.
The Business Development team sits within Seller Operations, and the team’s main goal is to ensure a healthy growing supply of new sellers and brands with a strong interaction with the platform. There are 2 types of efforts; a) mass inflow and incubation for all new sellers, and b) targeted hunting and onboarding of strategic sellers & brands in line with the respective category strategy.
As part of our seller inflow team, you will be responsible for online and offline marketing planning and activities. You’ll work in different teams, supporting company goals and marketing initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
Reporting Head of SSU
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end promo campaign development including insight generation, campaign briefing, creative execution, 360 marketing channel planning and post-campaign analysis
- Develop integrated campaign plans that include activations across many formats and channels (e.g. video, interactive, social)
- Manage 360 media strategy and execution by collaborating with internal media teams as well as external agencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional creative, media, communications, analytics, research and business strategy teams throughout the campaign development process
- Partner with analytics, production and creative teams to develop robust and relevant communication for our users. Integrate learnings into campaign and media strategy so that campaigns are constantly iterating and evolving
- Forecasts market trends, analyzing corporate brand and marketing strategies.
- Maintain brand strategy and marketing, and deliver to related teams and monitor the progress of strategy implementation
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the marketing and communications team.
- Increase quality seller onboarded in Lazada platform and to ensure ROI is favourable.
- Work with legal, business risk, CC and platform governance team to create safe and clean platform
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a marketing strategist, marketing manager, or other similar role (e.g Account Manager from advertising agency) and excited about their job.
- Creative thinker and data-driven.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of project management and strong attention to detail.
- Experience in end-to-end campaign development, from planning, executing and reporting
- Experience working with cross-functional/cross-discipline stakeholders, and drafting and leading communication plans for internal stakeholders
- Experience with solving problems and thinking strategically in order to translate user tension into business opportunities for company growth
- Experience in brand health tracking on the reporting, trend monitoring and developing an improvement plan