Grab adalah platform superapp terkemuka di Asia Tenggara, yang menyediakan layanan sehari-hari yang berarti bagi konsumen. Saat ini, aplikasi Grab telah diunduh ke jutaan perangkat seluler, memberikan pengguna akses ke lebih dari 9 juta pengemudi, pedagang, dan agen. Grab menawarkan berbagai layanan sesuai permintaan di kawasan ini, termasuk mobilitas, makanan, layanan pengiriman paket dan bahan makanan, pembayaran seluler, dan layanan keuangan di 428 kota di delapan negara.
Manager, Marketing West Java Grab
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Grab West Territory Marketing team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for managing brands and creating demand for west territory areas and cities. We make an impact by developing end-to-end marketing strategy, planning and execution for each locals and city for all and each Grab services relevant to the market and segments. Our team is made up of small but mighty, passionate, insightful and very collaborative individuals. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your marketing thinking and skills, and up to the challenge to bring Indonesia forward, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role:
We are looking for a Manager for Marketing West Java to build, lead and coach high performing teams. Build, lead and operate the business for a country across multiple business verticals in a dynamic and highly competitive environment. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Developing Marketing Strategy Plan Quarterly All Verticals (Food and non-Food) and localized to West Java insights
- E2E Marketing Campaign execution (planning to Post Campaign Analysis)
- Collaborate with West Java Regional Head & Food GM, and other city stakeholders
- Gather Marketing trend, insight, and data analytic for West Java Cities
- Manage Daily and Weekly Cities operational and Tactical Marketing Project & Timeline Management All Verticals
- Budget Management for Marketing West Java
- Managing Media & In-App Comms Management for West Java
- Team Management & Development
- You have at least 6 years management experience of Marketing (Brand and Product Management, Advertising, Research, or Creative) with a successful record in developing integrated strategy and managing Campaigns.
- You have the knowledge and experience about market and consumer insight of West Java
- You showcase goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges:
- Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
- You showcase resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels Grab Confidential and Proprietary
- You have some/strong and highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications; and manage budget
- You can an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and Good interpersonal skill, an ability to manage and motivate team, to include organizing, prioritizing, scheduling assignments, Inspire and aspire Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- You have experience with data and analytic is desired
- You are an experienced in consumer research would be an advantage
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.