This role reports directly to the Head of Social Media & Digital Content and works closely with the Brand team & other pods to grow various social media channels and manage content production for GoPay marketing activities, leading a team of social media specialists.
What You’ll Do/ Responsibilities
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles for GoPay blog and website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Create a data-driven engagement articles to strengthen GoPay brand preferences to users and drive conversion
- Develop engaging, high quality and relevant topics to engage current users and to acquire more users that are based on data and research
- Create regular social media reports and analysis that will inform other teams within GoPay to make informed business decisions
- Provide service to the different streams within GoPay to ensure the digital content (blog/website) will contribute the company to reach its’ business OKRs including plan and manage promotions and social media campaigns, making sure it fits in overall marketing plans
- Play the role as brand guardian through overseeing blog and website, setting and ensuring the high quality standard and alignment of content with brand guidelines and personality.
- Working closely with website team (engineering) to ensure the stability and performance of GoPay website and blog
What You’ll Need
- Strong content writing skills (research, writing, editing and proofreading for blog and website)
- Strong analysis and understanding data and insights skills
- Strong content ideation and creation skills
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Ability to translate data to insights and then blog / digital content
- Ability to cope with multiple projects and super fast pace environment and tight deadline
- Strong cross-functional team coordination and collaboration
- 3+ years experience in social media, content and/or marketing field
- Knowledge in marketing or campaign execution
- Ability to write, read and speak fluent English
Bonus Points If
- Have worked in tech industry and/or startups before
About The Team
About GojekGojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo FinancialGoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
Join Group Telegram Jobfinder Untuk Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaan terupdate lainnya Disini