Founded in 1998, Glodon Software Company Ltd. is the market leader of China’s Building Information Management software company. We start to open our representative office since 2015 in Indonesia, and officially becoming Public Company by 2018 as PT Glodon Technical Indonesia as an attempt to support the country ever-increasing construction projects. Based on the construction engineering field and centred on the whole life cycle of construction projects, Glodon provides first class products and services with 4MC (project management, building information management, data management, mobile application and cloud computing) as its unique advantages and enables customers to create smart buildings, realize intelligent operation and maintenance and improve operational efficiency.
Offering a solution that covers the construction BIM issues from 2D to 5D, we strive to provide the solution for any issues in construction industry. Glodon has more than 3,600 employees and over 40 branches and subsidiaries with sales and service network covering China’s 32 provinces and regions. Since 2009 Glodon stated the process of internationalization and has established US subsidiary for presenting Europe and America markets and Singapore and Hong Kong subsidiaries to promote South East Asian markets including Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand etc. In March 2014 Glodon proudly announced the acquisition of programme – a famous Finnish BIM MEP solution and service provider to strengthen its global presence especially in Europe.
Customer Success Consultant
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate proactively.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Quantity Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architecture and construction in general
- Technical ability in understanding structural, architectural drawings or MEP drawings, specification, standard detail, and measurement rules in typical high rise building in Indonesia.
- Master AutoCAD and able to operate other 3D modelling software (Revit/ETABS/Tekla/SAP/Sketchup etc.)
- Conduct various type of trainings for different purposes (marketing, basic skill, etc.)
- Provide project guidance and technical support to clients to ensure successful implementation of the software
- Support sales team during presales activity
- Explore, identify, analyze, and give solution to every issues found during daily activities
- Capture and submit valuable product feedback and requirements from market
- Provide trainings, project guidance, and activity reports for both internal and external parties
- Identifying new sales opportunities by sourcing potential new customers
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Understand customer’s needs and requirements
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products
- Giving demonstrations and presentations to help clients discover and understand products/services
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Composing customer proposals
- Meeting sales and commission targets
- At least 1 year relevant experience in B2B Sales/ QS background, fresh graduated are also encouraged to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering/Construction Management or related industry, or relevant industry experience preferable
- Passion for sales, motivated and eager to succeed
- Familiarity with sales processes and certain selling methodologies, understanding of customer workflows, processes and requirements in the construction industry
- Professional and friendly demeanor, high energy, and results oriented
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, fast learner